Take a look at our product specifications for our Jumping Pillows
- Tested by TUV SUD Standard.
- Compliant with EN Standards.
- Unique ‘Embossed’ High Frequency welded joints. This makes the joints extremely strong.
- Unique Non-Degrading PVC anchor plates with Steel anchor frames to ensure long life.
- Low energy (190 watts) motors attached to high performance blowers.
- And most importantly, specially manufactured PVC canvas with high UV stabilisers.(Not curtain sider materials)
Sand was for many years the default material for the perimeter attenuating surface and is still widely used.
However, we are now able to offer an alternative in the form of colour coated reprocessed rubber crumb (unbound). This high-quality play safe product is produced exclusively for us by our partner company based in the UK.
We will be happy to advise you on the required depth / quantity to achieve the correct CFH for your project.
- 30 Years performance record
- The design life for our Jumping Pillows is 8+ years and most replacements occur after 10 years.
- The anchor system means that replacing the canvas is inexpensive and swift as the unique anchor system will remain in-place.
- Our unique triple membrane system ensures performance and long life of the Jumping Pillow.
The key points about Jumping Pillows Ltd:
Based in Birmingham and managed by a qualified Civil Engineer with over 38 year’s experience in the Sports & Play Industry.
Our installation crew are based in the UK and are extremely experienced.
We are fully insured by an industry specialist based in the UK.
Compliant with UK Health and Safety.
anti slip socks
Why not try our specially designed Jumping Pillow Socks to increase your return on investment?
They improve the customer experience and improve hygiene and safety.