2 Jumping Pillows to compliment children’s play facilities at Dalkeith Country Park
We were honoured to install 2 Jumping Pillows to compliment the incredible children’s play facilities at the Historic Dalkeith Country Park.
One of the grandest early classical houses in Scotland with 1,000 Acres owned by the Buccleuch family for 300 years and completed in 1711 for the first Duchess of Buccleuch. Eminent guests entertained at Dalkeith over the years include Bonnie Prince Charlie, King George IV and Queen Victoria.
A world class visitor destination with a 1740 stable block painstakingly converted to the Restoration Yard Store, Restaurant and Wellbeing Lab, a 12 Sided Orangerie and Fort Douglas Adventure Play.